Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Christmas in July

Since Polar Express the movie has been banished in my house until the month of December rolls around, I decided to treat my children to a little Christmas in July. At our mall there has been a free Family Film Festival going on all summer. At ten in the morning you can come in, for free, and watch a fun kids movie then get a free ride on the carousel.

So this week was Polar Express, and it was awesome on the big screen. Hannah could barely sit in her seat she was so excited and she sang along to all the songs. To my total suprise Ben sat quiet and still for the entire movie, the bag of animal crackers and m&m's might have helped!

I'm sure December 1st the movie will back on our tv again, but until then we've had our fill of Christmas.

No comments: