Friday, June 23, 2006

Déjà Vu?







Same blanket, same curtain pattern, same happy daddy - but a lot has changed in 2 and 1/3 years.

They now use Swaddlers instead of cloth diapers. This change is just fine with me. I remember trying to get the safety pin through; sweating bullets trying not to stab my newborn daughter. The cloth diapers are still around, though, in the role of burp cloths, towels and changing pads.

No longer do they provide or encourage the use of pacifiers. They used to provide Soothie Pacifiers, which we had to order more of bacause that's all Hannah would use. Now if you chose to use a pacifier, you have to bring your own. I don't see what the big deal is - Hannah did just fine.

Another minor change is that they wash the babies with Johnson's Head to Toe Baby Wash instead of Neutrogena bars.

So it's not really Deja Vous, I guess. The miracle of life is no less amazing, though, no matter how the hospital changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take off the hat! I want to see his hair!
I think that Ben looks a lot like hannah!
Hope that Mom, Dad, and big sister are doing great too!
Can't wait to meet him!
love you!