Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Sunday

It was a big day; and not just because the New Orleans Saints won their first Super Bowl. Less than a week before his first birthday, Jefferson took his first "official" steps!


He's been very close for quite some time, but hasn't had the guts to go for it. Just before the Super Bowl I let go of him in mid stride and he took a few wobbly steps to the couch. Then he went back and forth a few times between Mom and Dad.

Finally, before half-time, he had gained enough confidence to try it on his own.


Here is a short video:



So, we now have a walking baby. Let the games begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Way to go, Jefferson!



Cousin Natalie

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jefferson !!!!!

Can't wait to run after you !

Celebrate soon !

Love,
Gramma & Pap

Aunt Julie H said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe it! Okay, so I really can, cuz I saw it on video! So totally cool!!!!! Go Jefferson!!!!!