Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Perfect Day for Mom

I could not have asked for a better Mother's Day than the one I had today. I'm so lucky to have kids and a husband who love me so much! This morning I opened my treasure-themed presents, the National Treasure 2 DVD and a beautiful mom's ring with the kids birhtstones. The idea being that I am very treasured.


We spent the day outside at Taughannock Falls in the Finger Lakes.


The kids did great hiking and I loved being out with the family in this beautiful spot. I'm hoping we'll make it a tradition.


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I have a picture taken at the same falls! We go to a place for special occasions (New Year's, birthday's) at a restaurant very near there! Maybe next time you go I can meet you there, I'll be moving to Hector on June 6. Oh, and by the way.........Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Aunt Marcia