Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Two months and growing

Jefferson is quite a different baby than he was a month ago. He's got at least a pound of new baby chubbiness added, he looks at you when he talks to him, and even cracks a smile every now and then.


The smirk.


I call this the "I'm going to get cranky really soon". Sorry it's sideways, I don't know why blogger did this.


We can only imagine what he's thinking, probably, "I'm hungry".


"I know I can lift my head high enough to see mommy, she's behind that bright orange light somewhere".


I know my blogs have been longer lately, with more pictures, but it's so hard to choose just one when he's so cute and does different things. I hope this helps all of you to know him better. Have a great Easter everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute!!! All of your Children are so Darn Cute!! Lovely Family. You make beautiful babies!
Love you - see you for Easter!
Cuz Lis :)