Friday, September 14, 2007

Week of Firsts

It was a great, long week of firsts for us. There were lots of new things going on this week, and I think we handled it pretty well.

Hannah now sleeps in a big girl twin bed and loves it. We went shopping for new sheets and a comforter, and she's very happy.


First day of pre-school. I wasn't too sentimental, maybe because I was so nervous about getting her there on time, so I would be on time to my first day of teaching Parent Child Gym classes at the YMCA. Hannah walked right in, put her bag on the right hook(without being told which one it was) and sat down to play. Daddy suprised her by showing up with flowers. Then she said goodbye and that was it.


Ben has been a little cranky this week, with another tooth coming in. But, he still wants to play. He's really expanding his animal noise vocabulary and believes we have elephants and cows in our back yard.


Friday morning. Hanging out in our pj's before the day begins. If only we could stay in pajama's all day. Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben... You just keep on holding onto that duck and things will be A-Okay... Ask Uncle Tim about A.G. (ps Moooo!)

Hanner-Bananer... I love your new pink beadspread! I can't wait to come jump on it with you! (hee hee)

Love you all!
Miss you!

:) Aunt Jul