Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Be My Valentine


After opening our Valentine presents this morning, Hannah immediately wanted a lollipop. I gave it to her. I know what some of you are thinking, a sugar filled sucker at 8:30 in the morning for an almost three year old? Well, I just couldn't say no to her little face, and considering that her other present was princess flip-flops, and she couldn't wear those out today...we've gotten about a foot and half of snow in the last 24 hours.


Later in the day Hannah moves on to the chocolate. She can't seem to grasp the concept of taking small bites and shoves the whole thing in her mouth. It then oozes out the corners of her mouth, and then moves to her sleeve that she just wiped her face with. Oh well, she thinks Valentine's Day is pretty great.


Ben had a good day too. His one present is this cute little onesie that says "I'm with the band". I thought it was the cutest thing ever. He's happy because mommy's been giving him extra cuddle time (we just found out on Monday he has a double ear infection).


I guess making siblings to sit together on Valentine's Day is a little too much to ask. We tried though, and overall we've had a lovely love day. Hope you did too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Hannah-mad Valentine! Its beautiful and I'm going to take it to school for all of my students to see!

I'm glad everyone had a good day!
<3
I love you!
-Aunt Juls

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness they are so adorable! i CAN'T wait to see them(and you too...) in about a week! hope you guys are surviving the snow! luv you lots ":O)~

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd birthday to Hannah! And blessings to Ben for his baptism. We wish your family the best.

Lots of love,
Aunt 'Nita and Uncle Glenn