Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sweet Dreams




Ben refuses to sleep flat on his back; and we can't put him on is stomach (like I used to sleep when I was a baby). Our solution is to put him in his bouncy chair, his carrier or his swing when he gets a little bigger.

When he finally does get to sleep, he keeps grunting and fussing. It sounds like he's going to wake up and start screaming, but instead he just wiggles around a little - then he's fine again. While he eats too often to sleep through the night, generally, he does sleep at night between feedings.

When he's awake he's either eating, or messing his diaper. For the most part he is pretty content to just look around and take it all in. Which brings me to my question: when all you do is eat, sleep and look around; what does a baby have to dream about? I don't know what he was dreaming about when this picture was taken, but it must have been something nice.

No comments: