Thursday, February 17, 2005

Classic Spaghetti Mess



Now, I know that every child born since the invention of the camera has been the object of a picture just like this one. I also know that spaghetti makes a huge mess when a child serves herself. Nevertheless, my wife insisted that our daughter of almost a year start eating the same foods we eat.

All I could do was watch... and reschedule her bath for immediately after dinner instead of right before bed. Instead of fretting about the cleanup, I tried to enjoy the moment as much as I know we will years from now; when we are reminicing through the pages of the digital photo album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing! Thanks Hannah for bringing me a smile;)
Grampa H

The DeWitt Kids said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Jackson and Donovan